Newsletter Submission Guidelines
- Submissions for the Newsletter should be submitted by the 20th of each month to Jennifer at email@example.com. This will allow time for materials to be reviewed and edited if necessary. Materials submitted after the 20th may appear in the next newsletter.
- Materials should be submitted in an electronic format via email. Documents should be written in Microsoft Word or Google Docs and attached to the E-mail message.
- Graphics, photos, artwork, charts, etc, should be prepared in JPG, TIF, or PDF format and attached to the email.
- E-mail message. Please name your document with a descriptive title. (Example: Midnight Sail.doc) When documents come in from multiple sources with a generic name (Example: article.doc ), there is a risk that something may be seen as a duplicate and missed.
- Please proofread your material for spelling and grammar errors.
- If you want the same material repeated in more than one newsletter please let us know.
- Please provide instructions on how the material should be published.
- If an article includes a picture, please send the two files as individual attachments.
- Please list the name of the author or the contact person at the end of the article. If needed, please add appropriate contact phone numbers and email addresses.